One of my reasons for starting DevOps Directive is a the feeling that there is a shortage of high quality examples and instructional content that go beyond an initial hello world implementation.
While I plan to do my part in producing such content, this page is meant to serve as a catalog of external resources that help to fill that gap as well.
Code + Documentation
- GitLab CI/CD Documentation
- Kubernetes the Hard Way (Kelsey Hightower)
- awesome-k6 repo (A curated list of resources on automated load- and performance testing using k6)
- Google Code Labs (Some are still in hello world territory though…)
- RealPython.com DevOps Tutorials
- Making Servers Work: A Practical Guide to Linux System Administration
- The Linux Basics Course: Beginner to Sysadmin, Step by Step (tutoriaLinux YouTube Channel)
- Cloud Native Computing Foundation YouTube Channel